« góra strony
- EAEA (2006) European Association for the Education of Adults – Adult Education Trends and Issues in Europe. 2006
- Earl E.W. (1951), Employee
education, New York, National Industrial Conference Board, Division of
- Easthope C.,
Maclean R., Easthope G. (1990), The practice of teaching: a sociological
perspective, 2nd ed. Sydney,
Australia: Allen & Unwin
- Eddy S. (1923), The
new world of labor, New York, George H. Doran company
- Edmonson J.B.,
Dondineau A. (1931), Occupations through problems, New York, Macmillan
- Edwards A., Barnes
A. (1997), Effective careers education & guidance, Stafford, Network
- Edwards R. (1940),
Vocational and occupational guidance, New York, Chemical publishing co.
- Eggleston J. [et
al.] (1992), Re-education for employment, Stoke-on-Trent, Trentham Books
- Elias J., Merriam
S.B. (2005), Philosophical foundations of adult education, 3rd ed. Malabar, FL: Krieger
- Elliott G. (1999),
Lifelong learning: the politics of the new learning environment, London,
- Ely M.L. (ed.)
(1936), Adult education in action, New York, American Association for
- Engeström Y.
(1995), Training for change: new approach to instruction and teaming in
working life. Geneva,
- ERDI (2004), European Adult Education Research – Look towards the future, 2004 ERDI General Assembly. European Training Foundation (2005) Key Indicators on Vocational Education, Training and Employment in South Eastern Europe. ETF Staff Working Document. Turin: European Training Foundation.
K.A. [et al.] [eds.] (2006), The Cambridge handbook of
expertise and expert performance. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press
- Ertl H. (2000), Modularisation
of vocational education in Europe: NVQs and GNVQs as a model for the reform of
initial training provisions in Germany? Oxford, UK: Symposium Books.
- European Commission (1995), Teaching and Learning – Towards the Learning Society. White Paper on Education and Training. http://ec.europa.eu/education/doc/official/keydoc/lben.pdf
- European Commission (2001), Communication from the Commission. Making a European area of lifelong learning a reality [COM (2001) 678 final]. http://ec.europa.eu/education/ policies/lll/life/communication/com_en.pdf
- European Commission (2003a), Communication from the Commission. Investing efficiently in education and training: an imperative for Europe. [COM (2002) 779/final]. http://www.europa.eu.int/eur-lex/en/com/cnc/2002/com2002_0779en01.pdf
- European Commission (2003b), Education and training 2010: The success of the Lisbon strategy hinges on urgent reforms 6905/04 EDU 43 [COM (2003) 685 F] http://ec.europa.eu/education/policies/2010/doc/jir_council_final.pdf
- European Commission (2003c), Communication from the Commission. Choosing to grow: Knowledge,innovation and jobs in a cohesive society [COM (2003 final]. http://ec.europa.eu/growthandjobs/pdf/5b_en.pdf
- European Commission (2005), Proposal for a Recommendation of the European Parliament and of the Council on key competences for lifelong learning [COM (2005) 548 final/2005/0221] (COD). http://eu2006.bmbwk.gv.at/en/downloads/education_keycomp.pdf
- European Commission (2006a), Communication from the Commission. Adult learning: It is never too late to learn [COM (2006) 614 final].
- European Commission (2006b), Modernising education and training: a vital contribution to prosperity and social cohesion in Europe – 2006 Joint Interim Report of the Council and the Commission on progress under the “Education & Training 2010 work programme”. Council document2006/c79/01. http://eurlex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/site/en/oj/2006/c_079/c_07920060401en00010019.pdf
- European Commission (2007a), Communication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions, Adult learning: It always a good time to learn [COM (2007) 558 final]. http://ec.europa.eu/education/policies/adult/com558_en.pdf
- European Commission (2007b), Commission Staff Working Document SEC 1484. Accompanying document to the Communication from the Commission to the Council, the European Parliament, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions “Delivering lifelong learning for knowledge, creativity and innovation” Draft 2008 joint progress report of the Council and the Commission on the implementation of the “Education & Training 2010 Work Programme”[COM (2007) 703 final] http://ec.europa.eu/education/policies/2010/doc/sec1484_en.pdf
- European Commission (2007c) Commission Staff Working Document, Progress towards the Lisbon Objectives in Education and Training, Indicators and Benchmarks 2007 http://ec.europa.eu/education/policies/2010/doc/progress06/report_en.pdf
- European Commission (2007d) Employment in Europe 2007. DG Employment, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities. Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities.
- European Commission (2008a), Annual report on education systems in the EU confirms slow but steady progress. Press Release Brussels, 10 July 2008. IP/08/1127. http://ec.europa.eu/rapid/pressReleasesAction.do?reference=IP/08/1127&format=PDF&aged=0&language=EN
- European Commission (2008b), Commission Staff Working Document, Accompanying document to the Proposal for a Recommendation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the establishment of a European Quality Assurance reference Framework for Vocational Education and Training (EQARF) Impact Assessment Summary [SEC (2008) 440 COM(2008 179 final].
- European Trade Union Confederation (2002), Framework of actions for the lifelong
development of competencies and qualifications. Brussels: ETUC/UNICE/CEEP
- European Training Foundation (2008a), ETF Work Programme 2008. Turin: European Training Foundation.
- European Training Foundation (2008b) Country Plan 2008 for ETF Action in Russian Federation. http://www.etf.europa.eu/web.nsf/Pages/CountryPlan_EN?OpenDocument&c=RUS&EMB=/web.nsf/(GetActiveCountryPlans)/C266C61F5FC38337C125741F00542F5D?OpenDocument&LAN=EN?Opendocument
- European Training Foundation (2008c), Learning and Teaching Community of Practice for South Eastern Europe. Turin: European Training Foundation. Consulted 30.09.08.
- Eurydice (2007), Non-Vocational Adult Education in Europe, Executive Summary of the National Information on the Eurydice Database. Working Document. January 2007. http://www.eurydice.org
- Evans N. (2003), Making
sense of lifelong learning: respecting the needs of all, London,
- Evans O.D. (1926),
Educational opportunities for young workers, New York, The
- Evans R. (1976), Philosophy
of vocational education. Skokie, IL: Bell & Howell
- Evers F.T., Rush
J.C., Berdrow I. (1998), The bases of competence: skills for lifelong
learning and employability. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass